Continuing Education Coordinator
Responsible for the overall management, coordination, and delivery of the TTU SVM Continuing Education Platform. Design, organize, and delivery of diverse forms of continuation. Develop marketing and social media campaigns, procure materials and supplies, schedule and facilitate meetings, foster vendor relationships, assist with fundraising, manage budget, and liase with credentialing organizations.
- Assist the Director of Continuing Education in the organization and delivery of CE programs.
- Maintain professional relationships and communication with vendors, speakers, and participants.
- Develop CE program marketing and advertising.
- Proficiency with audiovisual and software programs.
- Procurement of materials and supplies and coordinate, organize, and set up events.
- Budgeting and fundraising for Continuing Education and related programs.
- Manage production and delivery of CE proceedings and other educational materials.
- Catalog and provide necessary CE credentialing or credit documentation.
Bachelor's degree or two years of medical health industry, veterinary, or business experience. Current driver's license. Promote and foster the Core Values of the School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Previous work in veterinary-related programs or other animal health organizations.
- Event coordination experience.
- Office management or experience as a supervisor.
- Ability to speak another language.
- Experience with Excel or other electronic data systems.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency