This ad is expired.
Analyst - Finance Systems Support, Online/Remote
Requisition Number: ANALY003347
Location: Online / RemoteOnline / Remote
Analyst - Finance Systems Support
American Public University System
The Analyst, Finance Systems Support will provide overall user acceptance testing coordination efforts, service request creation, and implementation assistance of system enhancements and upgrades.
- Write processes and procedural drafts related to the software programs and various Finance processes.
- Report on the status of development projects and outstanding service requests.
- Assist with development of detailed business requirements.
- Create test plans for new enhancements, upgrades, and projects.
- Work with Finance Teams to coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) resources and processes with Finance and IT and to ensure all applications and databases implemented are tested prior to deployment.
- Communicate approval of projects, concerns or delays to AVP, Finance Systems.
- Reporting and communication of issues found during UAT to Finance and IT staff.
- Assist with implementation and training of new enhancements, upgrades and projects.
- Collaborate with Finance department to develop and implement process improvements.
- Conduct quarterly audits of processes and web contact to ensure current and efficient.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- Understanding of Accounting principles and practices required.
- Experience in Great Plains preferred.
- Experience with Windows based applications (specifically Excel) is required.
- Ability to interact with students and staff in a positive and professional manner.
- Acquiring and maintaining job and professional knowledge: staying abreast of the latest technology and knowledge, best practices and other developments in the employee's area of competence.
- Ability to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Ability to solve problems in an ever-changing environment.
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, understanding finance and technology terminology.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team player with a positive attitude.
Online, on campus and in the workplace, we provide education and training to our country's heroes - military service members, veterans, nurses and motivated professionals that want to make a difference. American Public Education, Inc. is a mission-driven provider of higher education to working adults with a proud history of serving the military, public service and nursing communities through American Public University System (APUS) and Hondros College of Nursing (HCON).
It is the policy of American Public University System (APUS) and American Public Education, Inc. (APEI) to afford equal opportunity to all qualified persons. We treat all qualified individuals equally as to their recruitment, hiring, assignments, advancements, compensation, and all other terms and conditions of employment. of American Public University System (APUS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, or sensory disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colorado Pay Law/NYC Pay Transparency Law
If you are a Colorado or New York City resident and this role is available in Colorado, New York City or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com
To apply, visit https://recruiting.ultipro.com/AME1070/JobBoard/b66d4325-6be5-4691-ab44-c96532dee1ff/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=36751f2e-043b-4140-8598-0db5faf4edb1
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-1d10b6972c112840acd8a46171349d38