This ad is expired.
Admissions Representative (Online/Remote)
Requisition Number: ADMIS003139
Location: Online / RemoteOnline / Remote
American Public University System
This is an Online/Fully-Remote role.
The Admissions Representative is the "front line" resource of the University for assisting new and prospective students interested in attending American Military University and American Public University, expected to help students make enrollment decisions, review documents, and make admissions decisions regarding student fulfillment of admissions requirements. Admissions Representatives use marketing materials/opportunities provided by American Public University System (APUS) to serve assigned prospects or applicants.
Depending on the needs of the department, Admissions Representatives may be assigned to:
- Prospect Management
- Applicant Admissions
- Provides immediate and ongoing information to prospects and students in an efficient, timely manner, either via telephone, e-mail, or other electronic means.
- Protects the privacy of student accounts through compliance with federal student privacy law (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act).
- Evaluate the academic records and documents of prospective and new students for admission to APUS
- Demonstrates skill in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other software applications used in Admissions.
- Resolves routine and escalated students concerns with and on behalf of students in a professional, efficient manner.
- Maintains a productive working relationship with other University departments, such as Financial Aid, Fulfillment, Veteran and GI Bill assistance, Student Services and marketing.
- Meets or exceeds performance goals and metrics as determined by department leadership.
- Keeps work area organized and in a professional appearance at all times.
- Adheres to assigned work schedule
- Follows campaigns and follow-up strategies for student recruitment and enrollment
- Make educated admissions decisions regarding fulfillment of admission requirements and follow-up strategies
- Assists other Admissions team members with special projects as assigned.
- Effectively build relationships with prospective and/or current students by representing the university through email, chat, phone, representative landing pages, live open houses, training videos, recruitment/welcome videos and/or social media.
- Performs other duties as assigned by department leadership
Work Hours and Physical Demands:
- This is a remote/online role.
- Office Hours - The following shifts are available and offered based on business need:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Monday - Friday 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday - Wednesday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- A dedicated workspace and high-speed internet are required.
- New hires are typically asked to work evening and weekend shifts when they first start with APUS. Beyond the typical working hours, Admissions Representatives may also need to occasionally work overtime to remain available for prospective students and meet performance goals.
- Associates degree required; Bachelors strongly preferred. APUS will consider meaningful educational, work and/or military experience in exchange for degree requirements where appropriate.
- 1+ years prior sales/consultative selling experience with consistent track record of meeting and/or exceeding metrics preferred; those who have a customer service background will also be highly considered with ability to prove they have a past of being persistent in achieving work related goals/duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a high-energy team
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
American Public University System (APUS) is an Online University based in Charles Town, WV. Our company has over 100,000 students. Our emphasis is educating our nation's military and public services communities with quality and affordable education. APUS provides partnership and commitment in helping students realize the dream of a higher education and the opportunities that brings.
It is the policy of American Public University System (APUS) and American Public Education, Inc. (APEI) to afford equal opportunity to all qualified persons. We treat all qualified individuals equally as to their recruitment, hiring, assignments, advancements, compensation, and all other terms and conditions of employment. of American Public University System (APUS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, or sensory disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colorado Pay Law/NYC Pay Transparency Law
If you are a Colorado or New York City resident and this role is available in Colorado, New York City or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, visit https://recruiting.ultipro.com/AME1070/JobBoard/711bd40f-864c-42db-8c62-3c62f2edc13f/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=20675b9b-0842-456a-9fa6-18202e38ee8f
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-d6aa9cda59a64d40ab45e67b37ffa182