This ad is expired.
Admissions Counselor - Online Population
Represents Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff and faculty of area high schools and community colleges to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals. Coordinates and contributes to the success of various visit schedules for area high school and community colleges in the assigned area. Plans assigned recruiting events and programs. Counsels prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.
- Represent Texas Tech University at high school and community college day/night programs in the Austin area
- Recruiting and advising students through the admissions process
- Set up and implement visit schedules for area high schools in assigned area
- Manage regional recruitment activities; plan, supervise and implement recruitment receptions and programs
- Prepare budgets for these events
- Attract quality applicants to achieve stated enrollment goals
Bachelors degree plus one (1) year related experience; OR a combination of education and/or related experience to equal five (5) years.
- Valid driver's license
- Experience in recruitment or admissions, desirable
- Public relations experience
- Must be approved to drive state fleet vehicles
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-c3d676ef28dd2b4c8a4dce6fba5e599e