Adjunct Instructor Needed for Online Mammography Certificate Program:
BHCC's Online Mammography Certificate Program prepares students to sit for the ARRT post-primary mammography credentialing exam.
The courses in this program are offered through the Moodle Learning Management System (LMS). Appropriate training on the LMS will be mandatory as provided through the BHCC Academic Innovation and Distance Education center.
The didactic courses include one 3-credit course offered in fall semester, and one 3-credit course offered in the spring.
- Current ARRT Certification in Mammography.
- Current Commonwealth of Massachusetts License in Radiologic Technology.
- 10+ years of full-time experience in mammography, minimum of 5 within the last 10 years.
- Proven ability to work with diverse student/patient populations.
- Clinical or College-level teaching experience preferred.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND THE ADJUNCT ACADEMY PRIOR TO BEING ASSIGNED COURSES.
Salary per credit hour: $1,104.00
Review Date: open until filled
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Z4x6GQiBV2k8fMjYubb6W
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency